We at NOVA Pathfinder HealthCare care deeply about your wellbeing and safety, especially during these uncertain times. As the situation with COVID-19 is changing not only day-by-day but minute-by-minute, we have decided to provide you with live updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Below you will find timely and relevant articles and resources relating to the virus. If you have any other questions or concerns related to the virus or NOVA Pathfinder’s healthcare services, do not hesitate to reach out to our team of professionals.
2019 Novel Coronavirus
Please Refresh the Page if the Article does not Load.
- Guidance for COVID-19 Prevention in Kindergarten (K)-12 Schools
- Interim Guidance for Case Investigation and Contact Tracing in K-12 Schools
- Cruise Ship Color and Commercial Travel Status
- What to do if a Student Becomes Sick at School or Reports a New COVID-19 Diagnosis Flowchart
- COVID-19 and Animals
- Families with Vaccinated and Unvaccinated Members
- Know What to Expect at Your Child's K- 12 School or Child Care Program
- Previous COVID-19 Forecasts: Hospitalizations
- COVID-19 Forecasts: Deaths
- COVID-19 Forecasts: Cases
- Federal Register Notice: Temporary Halt in Residential Evictions to Prevent the Further Spread of COVID-19
- Cases in the U.S.
- Overview of Testing for SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19)
- CDC Science Agenda for COVID-19
- Selected Adverse Events Reported after COVID-19 Vaccination
- Families & Children
- COVID-19 Travel Recommendations by Country
- Test for Current Infection (Viral Test)
- COVID-19 Testing Overview
- Laws and Regulations
Whether you’ve missed your open enrollment period or are looking for a healthcare coverage plan that better suits your lifestyle, signing up for NOVA Pathfinder Limited HealthCare is a simple and straightforward process.